Balancing serum contains a composition of ingredients, naturally supporting skin with imperfections, especially these caused by excessive production of sebum. Outstandingly regulates functioning of sebaceous glands, stopping the T-zone from excessive oiliness, and tames the shine. It also stops processes that trigger new imperfections, soothes, regenerates and restores the right moisture. See for yourself, how effective it is. The first effects of taming excessive production of sebum can be noticed after a few days of application.
Get to know it better
What can you find I the serum? A whole range of ingredients that support your skin in its fight with imperfections and provide care and protection from outer factors.
The combination of azeloglicina, manioc starch, vitamins B3 and E and extracts from blue Egyptian lotus and Indian lotus, makes the serum instantly deal with overproduction of sebum, regulates it and reduces excessive shine, oiliness of T-zone and tendency to inflammations. It also helps acne skin, soothing it and quickly decreasing dermatitis, and even reducing it if regularly used.
The properties if ingredients are as follows:
• blue Egyptian lotus and Indian lotus extracts guarantee cleanliness and glow of your skin, prevent invoking the process of sebum overproduction and processes triggering imperfections
• azeloglicina controls sebum production, has anti-acne, smoothing and illuminating properties
• manioc starch reduces skin oiliness and gives it a matte finish
• niacinamide, or vitamin B3, regulates functioning of sebaceous glands and keratinization, at the same time retains water in epidermis, makes your skin flexible, smooth and glowing
• vitamin E has anti-inflammatory function and speeds up regeneration
MOISTURISING AND REGENERATION
• blackcurrant seeds oil strengthens lipid barrier of your skin, preventing transepidermal water loss and creating a protective barrier against sunrays, decreases redness and irritations of your skin, and is a great source of antioxidants
• sodium hyaluronate creates a protective barrier on the surface of your skin, preventing it from water loss, protecting from irritations, and enhancing permeation of active substances into your skin
• beta-glucan, obtained from oats, has a strong regenerating property, it also increases skin moisture level and colour, soothes and regenerates your skin and stimulates production of collagen
• allantoin regenerates, thus enhancing regeneration of epidermis, moisturises, softens and smoothes your skin
It is for everybody endowed by nature with skin prone to imperfections, fighting serum overproduction, shining and acne.
azeloglicina, manioc starch, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), vitamin E (tocopherol), blackcurrant seeds oil, beta-glucan, obtained from oats
Squeeze four drops of serum onto your hands, apply on your skin and pat gently. Wait for a few minutes, so that other products do not weaken the properties of serum, and then apply your cream. If you have a combination skin, it’s perfectly fine to use the serum only on your T-zone, or only on problematic spots. Use it on a cleansed skin during your evening care routine, and in the morning, if needed. Always remember to apply the right cream as well. The first effects of taming sebum overproduction can be visible after a few days.
Aqua, Propanediol, Tapioca Starch*, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Niacinamide, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Avena Sativa Bran Extract, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Sodium Phytate*, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Citral, Limonene