INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES BETLEY SP. Z O. O.
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive No. 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "RODO") - Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1, we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Betley Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Świdnica (registered office address: 2 Jaskółcza St., 58-100 Świdnica and delivery address: 13 Spacerowa St., 58-100 Świdnica); entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000727772; register court where the company's records are kept: District Court for Wroclaw - Fabryczna in Wroclaw, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register; share capital of: PLN 100,000; NIP: 8842791727; REGON: 380076514, e-mail address: [email protected] and contact telephone number: 530 533 033 - hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being both the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
2. As the Administrator, we will process your data only for marketing and advertising purposes, consisting of sending out to your e-mail addresses advertising information about products, goods or services provided by Betley Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością.
3. As part of the purpose described in point 2, we will process the following personal data: your first and last names, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, i.e. no longer than until you opt out of receiving advertising and marketing information from Betley Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością.
5. The Administrator will not transfer your personal data to any further recipients and to third countries.
6. Provision of personal data is voluntary.
7. The RODO allows you the right to access your personal data, to receive a copy of them, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to limit data processing, the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (to the address: 2 Stawki Street, 00 - 193 Warsaw), and in particular the right to object to the processing of your data at any time and without stating a reason, by clicking on the relevant button placed in the e-mail containing advertising and marketing information. If you raise an objection (i.e. if you opt out of receiving advertising content from Betley Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością), the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes will be discontinued.
8. Other regulations related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator can be found at: https://resibo.pl/16/polityka-ochrony-informacji.
9. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the security and use of your personal data, please contact the Administrator via email: [email protected] or by mail at Betley sp. z o.o., 13 Spacerowa St., 58-100 Świdnica.